- This event has passed.
Challenging the status quo
March 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Challenging the status quo: How your parents raised you won’t work for the highly sensitive and empathic child.
Description: Raising Highly Sensitive (HSC) and empathic children can feel a bit more complex than raising your non-HSC, non-empathic children. However, the issue with parenting these kids are the more you try the worse it seems to get. The good news is what’s good for the highly sensitive and empathic child is good for every child.
As a result of this workshop learn how to:
- Build self-concept in your kids
- Understand the model that’s kept you stuck
- Listen to your children so you both get the best out of the relationship
- Learn how to create flow in your family relationships
- How to neutralize conflict, high emotion
- How to keep your child’s emotion with themselves
- Build your family value system for navigating daily life with kids
Learning the techniques shared at the event will help you parent your kids aligned to the code of the HSC and empath. Come to this great value-packed event and be prepared to take notes because repetition is what creates lasting results!
Amy Vasterling is a highly sensitive person, intuitive, public speaker, teacher, and writer who cares deeply about creating a foundation for parents to successfully raise their HSC. She is the founder of the Wisdom Gathering a women-centered and thought-provoking event held monthly so you can gain inspiration and explore life’s possibilities through intuition and self-discovery.